Forging is the process of deforming metal into a predetermined shape using certain tools and equipment. According to the temperature of the blank during processing, forging can be divided into cold forging and hot forging. Cold forging is generally processed at room temperature. Hot forging is processed at a higher temperature.
1. Improve the ductility of the steel, which is especially important for high-alloy steels that are brittle and difficult to forge
at low temperatures.
2. Compared with cold forging, hot forging is commonly used to forging bigger dimension and more complex parts.
1. More danger to personnel safety and material safety due to the high temperature operation.
2. After the hot forging is completed, the forging material has a shrinkage phenomenon during the cooling process,
which affects the precision of the forging size.
3. Higher costs for equipment maintenance and high temperature operation.
1. The precision of forgings is good.
2. Hardness of forging is better.
3. During processing, no heat treatment is required. It can improve the production efficiency and lower the production cost.
1. The ductility of the forging is worse than hot forging parts.
2. It needs much more deformation force.
3. Higher requirement for forging mold and material.
4. Small quantity is not suitable.
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;