Spline shaft is a kind of mechanical transmission, whose function is the same with flat key, semi-circle key and the oblique key, to transfer mechanical torque. The outer surface of the shaft has a longitudinal keyway, and the rotating part sleeved on the shaft also has a corresponding keyway, which can be maintained. While rotating, some spline shaft can also slide longitudinally on the shaft, such as gearbox shifting gears.
The main shaft material usually selects 65Mn, 40Cr and other grades of steel.High mechanical property and wear resistance can be obtained after quenching and tempering. When the shaft is required to work at high precision, high speed and heavy load. 18CrMNTi, 20Cr, 20Mn2B and other low carbon alloy steels are recommended.
Transmitting mechanical torque.
Mainly used in brake and steering mechanism.
40Cr, 65Mn, 20CrMNTi, 20Cr, 20Mn2B etc.
Quenching surface hardness HRC45--50
The spline shaft is divided into two types: rectangular spline shaft and involute spline shaft.
In addtion to spline shaft, Hunan New Era Technologies is also capable of worm shaft, transmission shaft, precision shaft. Give us a call at 0086-731-82236721, we are waiting for your request.
Thank you for visiting Hunan New Era Technologies Co., Ltd.
For users logging on to the site to stay personally identifiable information.
The content of the information collected when you register on our website, or using other companies products or services, visit the company website.We may collect your personal information, including name, phone number, zip code, address and other information.
It will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information
The company will collect the contents of the above information to:
1. For customers to provide products and services;
2. For customers to design and provide after sales guidance services;
3. To provide other services (the part of the increase or decrease depending on your situation.)
Held by the company of its customer data confidential, except:
1. Have your consent to share the information;
2. Only disclose your personal information to provide you requested products and services;
3. According to legal requirements, have the right authority to comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. In case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;